1. Bikekini’s commitment to maintaining your privacyBikekini’s Privacy Statement has been created because we value our users and recognise their right to keep personal information private. This statement discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for Bikekini.com.
2. Collecting information on Bikekini visitorsBikekini collects information on our site visitors collectively including which sections of the site are most frequently visited, how often and for how long. This data is always used as aggregated, non-personal information. Bikekini utilises this information to improve and enhance our services by monitoring the areas on the site which are most popular to you. This aggregated information may be shared with the company trademark owners GRANULAR LTD to provide them with an overview of how Bikekini visitors use the site whom provide our online retail sales & services. This is done for the purposes of providing you with a more efficient site.
Bikekini’s web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
Cookies & Applets
3. Collecting information on Bikekini’s Registered membersAs part of registering with Bikekini, we collect personal information about you in order for you to take full advantage of our products and services. To do this it may be necessary for you to provide additional information to Bikekini as detailed below.RegistrationRegistration is completely optional. However, registration for Bikekini products and services allows you to take advantage of more of the tools and resources to assist you with any future products & services you may require. Registration includes submitting your name, email address, address, telephone numbers, option on receiving updates and promotional material. You may access this information at any time by clicking ‘Manage my account’.
4. Credit Card Details Credit Card details are only sorted for the processing of payment and will be deleted once payment is processed.
5. Email communications from BikekiniBikekini also provides you with selected information about our new products and website changes in our email newsletter. This free service is sent to registered users and provides the option of opting out of receiving these by changing your preferences in ‘Manage My Account’. Bikekini may also make you aware of additional products and services which form part of your relationship with the Bikekini brand.
6. Storage & Security of Personal InformationBikekini takes all reasonable steps to ensure the security of our system. Bikekini allows you to access your information at any time to keep it accurate and up to date. Any information which we hold for you is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities.In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Bikekini. However, Bikekini and GRANULAR LTD will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of your personal information. You can also play an important role in keeping your personal information secure, by maintaining the confidentiality of any password and accounts used on the Bikekini site.
7. Access to Your Information. Unless you become a registered Bikekini user, Bikekini does not collect information that identifies you personally. If however, you become a Bikekini registered user, you are able to change and update your registered profile at any time. Should you require assistance with updating your account or removing your details from the site, this can be by forwarding an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Bikekini Partners & AdvertisersBikekini provides links and passes to third party sites. The use of your information by these third party sites is not within the control of Bikekini and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of these companies.
9. Feedback. Bikekini welcomes ideas and feedback about all aspects of the site. Bikekini stores feedback that users send to us. This feedback will be used to administer and refine the service and may be shared with Bikekini partners either in aggregate form or with specific identifying characteristics removed.In some instances you may provide comments to us regarding our services. These comments may be displayed on our website to other users, in our blog and feedback sections. if you do not wish for your comments to be displayed please email admin@Bikekini.com and we will remove your comments.
10. Privacy & Site ChangesFrom time to time, Bikekini may review and update its privacy statement. Revised versions will be updated on the website.