Race technology applied to our thermal composite tank covers.
These will keep fuel pre-chilled in the fuel tank cold for up to 1 hr and reduce warming by 1 degree per 20 minutes thereafter.
Fuel therefore does not expand causing fumes or leakage.
Significantly aiding vehicles in Parc Ferm'e prior to racing.
Official Suppliers / racing & paddock Covers
Not just eye-catching with sponsor details, our racing covers offer tried & tested technical advantage
- Reduces heat on the vehicle
- 15 to 20 degrees cooler in direct sunlight
- Compliant with existing Parc Ferm'e rules
- Keeps the fuel cooler and reduces the risk of evaporation / leakage
- Protects paintwork from UV exposure
- Reduces dust from the track
- Avoids overnight dew in cold paddocks
- protects from rain showers prior to racing
- Provides extra space for sponsor details
- Makes an ideal retail item for your team (sponsor livery)
- Can be signed by your riders as collectable memorabilia
We can bespoke fit for non-standard vehicles such as sidecar outfits and offer a collection & deliver service with an enclosed tilting trailer